Legion Transfer/Release Rule

Omaha Central students are required to tryout for Central's summer American Legion team (see American Legion rulebook), even if you did not play in the spring for the High School team. If you are cut from Central's Legion team, COLBA will gladly sign a Release for you to play on another Legion team. To gain a signed Release you must attend all the mandated tryouts and put forth maximum effort during those workouts. Bottom line, Central students need to play Central Baseball. See Coach Kreber for questions.

** Godfather Clause: If you are a graduating senior and have never played baseball at Omaha Central you will be granted a signed Release in 2013. This is a one year deal. **


A Member of Nebraska American Legion Baseball​